Setting up a Group
Our Groups feature is one of our most powerful functionalities in the platform. It allows our clients to onboard whole organizations or teams, instead of having to sell courses to its members individually. On top of that, it makes it possible for clients to delegate course and student management for the entire Group to a representative of the organization or team, allowing them to scale up their sales volume drastically. This is ideal for clients that are specifically selling courses B2B. The process of setting up a Group can be initiated automatically or manually. A company representative can go ahead and purchase a Product containing the courses you want to sell them and by selecting a larger quantity they will automatically be converted to a Group Admin for their own Group. They can then enroll students themselves into the available seats. You can also choose to do this process manually, for example when you have a business structure in place that requires you to invoice your clients. To enroll a Group manually, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Groups tab in your Admin Dashboard. You can find it in the sidebar on the left under Groups.
- Click on Add Group in the top right of your screen.
- Provide the basic details of the Group that you are setting up. This means providing the name of the Group, the brand color and company logo - which will be used for the layout of their platform -, as well as their referral code. This is a code which can be used by students that are signing up by themselves to automatically become part of the Group.
- Set up the Group Administrator for this Group. This is the person that will be managing the Group, often a representative of the company or organization who is overseeing the students. You can choose to set up a New User for this, providing the personal details and contact information (password gets sent to them via email), or you can choose to select an already Existing User from the system.
- Choose the courses this Group will have access to, as well as the number of seats they have available for each course. You can select the individual courses via the dropdown and specify the number of seats the Group will get for the courses, before clicking on the Add Seats button. The number of seats specified will determine how many students the Group representative can enroll in the course.
- And lastly, we want to of course save the Group by clicking the Save Group button.